Monday, March 14, 2011

Mission Statement.

Welcome,

I don't know about you, but I am quite possibly addicted to reading. There is a rush of adrenaline flipping the last page of a book and I don't plan on quitting any time soon. I'm 20 years of age and I find myself running into the problem of finding good books. There are books for adults and youth but what about the in between? People think "Oh well when you are not a teenager anymore you become an adult." This might be true in some cases, not in book world. I don't want to shift through adult books looking for relevance to my life, and I'm more mature a tween series about peer pressure. If I could make my own category it would have books about motivation for when real life begins and stories of determination (not "take over your school" determination but "take over your life and rock at it" determination) With plots and suspense but none of those trashy adult novels where it seems like only one thing happens at the end.

Okay enough to the mission statement. I'm writing this blog as a source for readers like me for I am convinced they are out there. Instead of skimming the back of a million books I want to provide people with a good meaty list of books that simply cannot be put down. Including novels, self-help, biographies, and more I am on the hunt to find amazing reads!

If you have any questions and/or suggestions of good books to add please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment